Friday, June 29, 2012

Stuff My Toddler Has Said

In the backseat of the car, 9pm, driving home from a wedding, after having been told gently to "Go to sleep, Rhys . . .shhhhh . . . ":   *growling* "Noooo! I no sshhhhhh!!!!"

In bed before falling asleep "Mommy, I skeerreeddd", Me: "What are you scared of, bug?", Rhys "MONSTERS" *makes jazz hands*

To his daddy, who had just told him that it wasn't ice cream time:  "No say no, say yes!"

Reciting his routine to me, off the cuff, as we took a walk through his daycare neighborhood at lunchtime:  "I go home mommy! I get backpack! I ride car! I go home see daddy! I play choo choo! I eat dinner! I brush teeth! I go nigh nighs! I snuggle mommy! I wake up! I read two books!"

Every time any timer or bell of any sort rings: "PIZZA!!!"


He's my favorite guy ever.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Such a smart little sweetie!

Katie Moore said...

Hey! I just had a quick question about your site, if you could get back to me at your earliest convenience that would be great!

Thanks.
Katie