Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 366: Week Two

I'm finally getting past the anxious feeling that I might forget to take a photo . . . and I'm actually pretty pleased with my submissions this week!

SATURDAY: A cake for my parents' friend Ron's birthday (Sigma 17 70)


SUNDAY: In line for Small World at Disneyland (Sigma 10 20)


MONDAY: Puddle stomping (Sigma 10 20)


TUESDAY: Mana in the car after school/work, shortly after my boy uttered the most perfect sentence in the history of the English language: "Mama! Mana! Birds nigh nighs tree, puddle! Car! Mama drive car! DADDY!" (Canon 50mm 1.8)


WEDNESDAY: Choo-chooin' (Canon 50mm 1.8)


THURSDAY: Dinner at Mel's Diner to celebrate the 3 year anniversary of our Vegas (legal) wedding. Cause we're classy. (Sigma 17 70)


FRIDAY: Handful of brass coins (Sigma 17 70, macro style)

2 comments:

Natalie J said...

Yay for Foto Friday (as I am now calling it!)

HollyLynne said...

Ohh, good one! FotoFriday, indeed!