I should confess that I actually decided to do project 365(6!!!) on January 2nd, I was just lucky that I had taken a gorgeous picture of my sleeping New Years' morning beebs the day before (FTW!).
1) Sweet sleeper (Sigma 17 70)
2) My dad on the Mine Car ride at Knotts (Sigma 10 20)
3) My boys reading my old childhood books, after work (Canon 50mm 1.8)
4) My first "flakie" nail polish: Essie Shine of the Times over Sephora for OPI Caffiene Fix (Sigma 17 70, cheap LED macro ring light)
5) My boy pouring water (Sigma 17 70, Bower flash)
6) New necklace (Sigma 17 70)