Friday, November 11, 2011

Trick or Treat

My boy, you guys. We took him trick or treating with his daycare friends, which was just spectacularly convenient because the westside to valley route is notoriously traffic-y on Halloween night and trick or treating from daycare saves us precious evening daylight time. Plus the Meyers got to share the experience with his friends.

He was BEYOND adorable in his knight costume. I mean, really.



He was so earnest, with his little bucket walking up to each house on the block. We got him to say trick or treat, but not always at the appropriate moment. We wanted him to say "thank you" at each house, but thank you is still a bit tough for him to say (although "please" he uses regularly and approrpriately). He said "BYE!" instead, which got a few laughs.



His haul included a ton of Skittles and Tootsie Rolls . . . we were completley willing to let him eat some of his candy, but he picked mostly chokable things, unfortunatley. He did come home with one Three Musketeers bar which we let him dig into. As we opened it up he said "Yeah . . .yeah . . .YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!" and stopmed his little feet around in a happy dance kind of way.



This big boy . . . I'm so lucky to be his mama.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Doesn't get any cuter than this! And his reaction to the candy bar? ADORABLE!!

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)