Tuesday, November 15, 2011

London Over The Years

I had so much fun assembling my Hampton Court over the years post that I decided to put together a London version as well, in honor of the fact that we're in London as this post publishes.


This one is from my first trip to London. I was 8-ish, I think? The pose, I don't know. I was probably encouraged into it by my parents. THANKS, GUYS. The high tops are unfortunate, but the oxblood leather jacket? I'll stand beind that . . . wish I still had it!


Early 90s half side ponytail with scrunchie, FTW!



These were taken on a trip I took with my oldest and dearest friend right after we both finished high school. We were eighteen and on our own in the world for the first time. It was GLORIOUS. Still some of my fondest memories ever.


Post-collegiate backpacking through Waterloo station


More from my unfortunately red-haired era.


With the hubs, back when he was the bf.


About 5 yeas ago with my college friend Becca, who was living in London at the time. This was the trip where a combo of jetlag and an allergey med that (unbeknownst to me at the time) caused insomnia left me a snivelling wreck a week into the trip. Not my best trip, but spending time with Becca was super fun!


Our wedding trip!

No comments: