Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth . . . again.

I know, I know. It is getting silly. HOWEVER, I promise not to go back for at least a month (which is due mostly by the fact that I'll be on VACATION for two weeks of November, but WHATEVER).

On this trip we went with my hubs' cousin, who is also a Disney fanatic and passholder. Rhyser rode Dumbo for the first time (says Rhys, in line, "Mama . . . mama . . . MAMA" (craning his neck to press his nose up against mine and make sure I'm paying attention), Me: "Yes, sweetheart?", Meyers: "DAT!" pointing at the ride. Dat, indeed, Rhyser!)



Rhys rode Astro Blasters with daddy, thus manning his very own gun for the first time!




We rode the carousel, and got the lead horse!



Took a spin on the Casey Jr. Trains, one of Rhys' favorite rides . . .



And scored our very own boat on Small World!



A grand old time was had by all.



Need proof?

No comments: