Thursday, November 17, 2011

e.l.f. Liquid Liner in Plum

I had seen swatches of this liner that made it look red-ish and shimmery, so I was kind of disappointed when I got this super dark, flat looking liner:

That is, until I realized, the color is actually LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK. Once I realized that, I was all over this stuff like a 17 year old boy on prom night.

The brush? It is not this liner's best feature. It is kind of a felt tip applicator, which isn't great for drawing thin lines. I have a black version of this liner and it has a more brush-y brush which I love. Maybe e.l.f. is phasing out the felt tip? I hope so. I've had some success applying the Plum liner with a stand alone eyeliner brush and also lining then going over lightly w/ an e.l.f smudge brush to conceal the wiggles in my line.

Do you need this? For $1, you could do a hell of a lot worse. I'm going to say yes!

1 comment:

Natalie J said...

Ooh - good idea on the smudge brush. I have one and will try that!