Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Magpie Wednesdays

I'm all out of Assvice, for the moment, so I thought I'd come up with a new Wednesday feature. As the hubs and I spend like 90 jillion dollars a month on daycare now, we've had to cut back in other areas. Or, rather, we HAVEN'T cut back, and as such have seen our once healthy bank balance dwindle. *BIG SIGH* In an effort to reign in shopping (especially shopping of the too-easy internet variety), I'm going to post things I'd like to buy here instead of clicking "order now".

One place I'm forbidden from visiting anymore is The Gap. We've got a Gap card and they send us coupons CONSTANTLY. A quick stop at Gap on my lunch break, pop in on the weekend to see what's on sale . . . next thing you know my Gap card bills have surpassed our mobile phone bills and are rivalling our grocery budget. No bueno.

And it really is too bad . . . since if I weren't sworn off the Gap I'd be running over there this very second to buy this hoodie. I love everything about it: Thumbholes! Black! Slimming! It'd be absolutley perfect to wear on our upcoming UK trip.

2 comments:

Natalie J said...

You wish to buy clothing in black? I do not believe it! ;o)

HollyLynne said...

Am I that transparent? ;)