Monday, October 31, 2011

Bento Round Up, Week of 10/24

I have to say, this wasn't my proudest Bento week ! I had a pretty hectic (and soul sucking) week at work, lots of busyness in our personal lives and a case of the blahs. We've got two cheese pizza days, a day I know I took a photo, but clearly forgot to upload it before deleting it from my SD card, and a broken hotshoe flash resulting in craptacular photos, including two iPhone photos. Bleh, gripe, moan. On to the lunches!


Monday 10/24

Two little slices of cheese pizza, two Quorn nuggets, peas, strawberries, clementines (which I craved like crazy while pregnant, and lo and behold! Meyers LOVES), homemade blueberry muffin.

Tuesday 10/25

Baked potato mashed with cheese, veggie burger wedges, baked beans, peas, grapes, strawberries with kiwi, homemade blueberry muffin, cinnamon twist.

Wednesday 10/26
No photo, but as I remember, it was whole wheat angel hair pasta w/alfredo sauce, broccoli with alfredo, peas, fruit and some kind of baked good treat.

Thursday 10/27
Cheese pizza, Quorn nugget, corn, half a banana, grapes, homemade pumpkin muffin

Friday 10/28

Half a veggie burger on a wheat bun with bbq sauce and cheese, extra cheese, tots (yep, TOTS), a clementine, graham crackers, grapes.

I'm happy to report that Rhysappotomus gobbled his bentos up happily, despite his mama's malaise. Huzzah!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Are you sure you deleted the photo? I remember seeing a photo of the bento with the alfredo pasta. It must have been on your flickr page.

HollyLynne said...

There was an angel hair alfredo box the week before too . . . that's a common one!