Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TokyoMilk Goodies

I'd been lusting after this perfume for years based on the description alone: Romantic & Ethereal: Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood, White Orchid, Ebony. Swoon, right?! I had the chance to actually smell it a few months ago while at a Beauty Collection store and immediately fell deeper down the object lust rabbit hole.

Fortunately, my husband was in attendance when I spritzed myself and, it being quite close to my birthday at the time, he took note! Unfortunately, he only took note of the fact that a) the perfume smelled earthy and b) that there was a skull on the bottle. He spent several days quizzing women in his office about where he might be able to find an earthy perfume with a skull on the bottle to (of course) no avail. He finally Googled around until he found the store we'd been to and went from there. FOUR GOLD STARS for him!

Isn't it gorgeous?



He also picked up two of the most gorgeously packaged soaps I've ever seen:



I'm using Dragonfly now and it is delicious. I'm not sure I'll be able to bear tearing into the packaging of Waltz, though. It looks too good on our bathroom counter!

Three cheers for my boy!

No comments: