Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Wreath

It has been a while since I've actually carried through and completed a Pinterest project, but this one was just so overwhelmingly cute, and it looked super simple . . . I couldn't help myself!

The original idea came from Better Homes and Gardens. I don't normally consider myself a "wreath person", and I don't know if it is the goth-y looking organza ribbon, the simple, unfussy design or just the fact that I LOVE HALLOWEEN, but this wreath spoke to me. It said "MAKE ME! MAKE ME NOW!"

A spooky twig wreath form, a bag full of plastic mini pumpkins, hot glue and a spool of wired, black organza ribbon. This project couldn't have been easier! I had the wreath hanging from my door within 20 minutes of getting home from the craft store.

It makes me smile every time I see it!

2 comments:

Diane said...

It makes me smile too. I want one!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.