Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Disneyland Central Hub Bokeh Fun

When we were at Disneyland for the ol' birthday extravaganza last month, we spent the hour Rhys napped in his Ergo taking pictures in Disneyland's central plaza. I pulled out my 50mm 1.8 and got some shots I really love:





I just love playing with our 50. It is tiny, and fits in the diaper/camera bag so easily. It, of course, isn't an all purpose lens, but I've gotten some amazing shots with it when I've had the time to pull it out and play for a few minutes. I'm making an effort to remember to use it at least once per photo-heavy outing.

Do you have the "nifty fifty"? What are your favorite shots taken using it?

1 comment:

Natalie J said...

Love my 50mm. Then again, you knew that. Hehe. :)

Yes, not great for everything, but in the right situations it does amazing things!