Monday, August 22, 2011

Splash Splash

As this post goes up, I'm on my way to Disneyland for 2 days with the beebs, the hubs and my parents, in celebration of my birthday (the 18th) and my mom's (the 22nd) (Those are our dates, not ages. Although we'd be thrilled to pass for 18 and 22 respectively). HUZZAH!

We'll be staying at a hotel with a great kids pool/splash playground which is a beefed up version of the Oak Park Splash Pad we frequent. The first time we took him there, we had to hold on to the Meyers by both hands. Now he runs around on his own. My boy ... so big!

Here are some shots of the Meyers enjoying the "wawas" last weekend. I pulled out the 50, which I haven't in a while, and got a few shots I love. That lens is so great for portraits! I've got to remember to use it more often.







No comments: