Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Assvice Wednesdays

AW#7:

If you're trying to use a small diaper bag and you're pressed for space, tuck a folding nylon grocery bag into one of the pockets. That way, if you acquire any extra paraphernalia while out for the day, if your spawn removes his jacket, if you decide to take off your baby carrier, etc. you'll have something in which to carry said excess stuff. This can be handy, since if you're trying to wrangle a rabid toddler, you won't have a spare hand free!


2 comments:

Jane said...

Great idea! I have one of those and I should just go right now and put it in the diaper bag so I don't forget!

HollyLynne said...

Hope it works out for you! I just figured this one out about 2 weeks ago ... I wasted a lot of time trying unsuccessfully to clip things to my diaper bag before then!