* Picking Rhys up from daycare and having him crawl into my arms, lay his head on my chest and say "Mama"
* Giving Rhys a bath one random night and having the wind knocked out of me by how beautiful he looked with his hair slicked back, jabbering, smiling and splashing.
* The night we realized Rhys knew what a "disco ball" was, and that he could point to his when asked.
* Another mom gasping and asking "Did he just say hi to me???" when a 7 1/2 month old Rhys greeted her at a Kindermusik class.
* 2 month old Rhys, smiling at me while nursing in the baby care room at Disney's California Adventure, and both of us getting the giggles.