That you can apply in under 5 minutes whilst protecting your carpets from a toddler who is overly interested in your lipstick collection. Observe:
1) Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Lip Color (here in Constant Cocoa) Apply it first so it can dry while you do the rest of your makeup.
2)Osea Hydrating Oil and Osea Eye Gel Serum Great de-puffer for the eyes and the hydrating oil, despite how it may sound, sinks right in and leaves no greasy residue.
3)Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 70 100% grease free sunblock that sinks right in and leaves nothing behind to interfere with makeup application.
4) Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer Grips makeup like superglue and has just enough tint to even out my skin tone.
5) Benefit Boi-ing Concelaer Under the eyes and around the nose
6) Bare Minerals Foundation applied on any blemishes or marks with this concealer brush I prefer a cream concealer texture under my eyes, but I find this powder lasts longer everywhere else.
7) Nars Blush
8) Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
9) Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow primer with out the goopy, thick primer feel
10) Bare Minerals Eye Color (here in Celestine) Which, being a loose powder, is the perfect texture to cling to the primer.
11) Good old Maybelline Brow Pencil
12) Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof Mascara (in black)
13) Last step . . . your lip color should be dry by now, so apply the included topcoat.
Step 14 would be gather up you makeup pots and brushes from where said toddler has stashed them (i.e., under the bed, atop the bookcase, in his diaper, etc.)
*Of course, I didn't have time to dry my hair too before taking this picture. I'm no miracle worker.