Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BabySnacks

Hey Blogland!

About a week ago I finished up the coursework for my certificate in Lactation Education (CLE . . . ftw!) and, because I'm now officially obsessed with all things breastfeeding, I've started up a second blog over here:

www.babysnacks.blogspot.com

If you're at all interested in babies or breastfeeding, take a gander!

I'm planning to talk about my own personal experiences as a nursing mother, provide resources for nursing moms, comment on the latest breastfeeding studies and news and provide a forum for breastfeeding concerns and commentary.

Should be good times. Yea, boobies!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So I tried to publish a rant on your post about formula leading to longer sleep, but it wouldn't let me. Maybe that's for the best? ;o) At any rate, I HEAR YA! Ha!

I love the new site - congrats on getting the CLE!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning,
Your blog title caught my attention. It is always fun to find someone else with a degree in Home Economics.

And congratulations on your certificaion in lactation consulting. I teach Child Development here in our high school and have a wonderful woman come in to talk with my classes about the benefits of breastfeeding.

Well, off to get ready for the school day.

Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie