Monday, April 26, 2010

Not a baby picture

YET.

I'm going in for a nonstress test for the Bean in a few minutes. They're going to monitor him for a bit to make sure he's happy since his due date was, oh, YESTERDAY. And of course it passed uneventfully and without anything much more than my usual Braxton Hicks and cramps and whatnot.

We actually went to the Getty yesterday, on my "due date". With my parents and Boy's mom. And wouldn't you figure, when we rang each of them up to ask if they wanted to go they TOTALLY THOUGHT I was in labor.

The freaking people out every time I call them bit is a fun trick. I'll actually kind of miss that I think.



If you Google "how to naturally induce labor" I guarantee you there isn't a single thing I haven't tried . . . but I'm still open to suggestions! Leave one if you've got one :)

3 comments:

Camels & Chocolate said...

Oh you poor thing! Come out, Bean! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

Erica said...

First of all, let me just say that you look GORGEOUS! As a fellow late-third-trimester pregnant girl, I know you can't possibly hear that sentiment often enough... you know, since you might be swollen and bloated and tired of being pregnant already.

Secondly, I have no suggestions on inducing that aren't the old standards of sex, walking, castor oil and the like. My friends have all said that if you start doing something fun or involved that would be a pain in the butt to quit, THEN you'll go into labor for sure.

I can't wait to hear all about Bean's (eventual) arrival!

Natalie J said...

Outside of suggesting lots of sexy time and perhaps a trip to Santa Anita, I got nothing. He's warm and comfortable, can you blame him? ;) Hope he wants to come say hi soon!