Friday, December 4, 2009

Husband Assistance

HEY! BOY! LOOK HERE! (Parents too)

My holiday list is as follows:

La Vanilla The Healthy Fragrance Mini Roller-Ball Set

What is better than a new perfume? FOUR NEW PERFUMES.

Henri Bendel Candle in Firewood

I looooveeee candles. Especially woody smelling ones.

Have It Sweet's Fleur de Sel Caramels

Pregnancy cravings . . . activate!

BabastudioPrague's The Penny Farthing. Three way messenger bag.

This bag has been in my Etsy Favorites for-EVER and I think it would make a spectacular diaper bag.


Be Maternity Over The Belly Leggings in Black (Small)
Admittedly, not so glamorous. But they'd really help me stretch my maternity wardrobe and the over the belly panels are the most comfortable, in my opinion.

Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Body Lotion



Recently got a hand cream tube in this scent and I NOW WANT EVERYTHING TO SMELL LIKE IT. So body lotion would be perfect.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sorry, Santa Parent has finished her shopping for you. Love, Mom

-- Carolyn -- said...

Hey, i've got the La Source body scrub. That is great too to have!