Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ZOMG

Yeah. Pretty much!

I'm done packing. More or less. But you guys could help with one final concern! Which dress do I bring? They're the same but one is cream and one is black. The cream one is more bride-y, but I've already worn it to my shower so I have wedding related photos in it. The black is more versatile, possibly more London appropriate. I'd be styling the dresses more or less the way they appear in those photos. The other dress I'm bringing is forest green.

Halp?!

Also, should I bring this sweater? To wear with long sleeves under, of course. All of the other sweaters I'm bringing are long sleeved . . . and more form fitting. Do I need the short sleeved option?

I'm so glad I have a blog and blogfriends to help me with life's real challenges.

7 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

My vote is for the black dress and definitely yes on the sweather!

Jane said...

Ditto! Have a wonderful time. Sooo looking forward to your update and photos!!

Green is the New Dots said...

Yes to black dress. And yes to sweater. And yes to lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. :)

DomestiKook said...

both dresses, no sweater! yes, I dare to be different! If you must have then sweater than go black. :)

Anonymous New York said...

I would say black dress and sweater, too. The sweater looks soooo comfy and might be nice for the plane ride or a day of pub crawling. Or the day AFTER pub crawling. ;-)

Domesticrazy said...

For the first time in my life, I'm going to agree with the majority here. I think the black dress and the sweater, but only because you've worn the cream in photos. GOD, that dress is gorgeous!

Have a safe trip, a great time and we'll be sending all our best your way!

Beans said...

Here here I agree Black. Sweater yes. OH have a great time make lots of memories you can remember the rest of your life.