Monday, March 23, 2009

Back! Married! In possession of 800,000 photos!


You guys, it was unreal. I'm still processing it all (mentally, in addition to photo-sorting-ish-ly). But suffice it to say off the bat that there is nothing I'd have done differently or a single thing that went awry.

We had sun, CRAZY glorious sun; shocking and totally out of character for North Wales pretty much EVER, let alone in early March. Our officiant and our photographer were both wonderful, they both far exceeded our expectations. The Castle Hotel where we all stayed and ate for three days was phenomenal. I don't even know if there are words to describe the amazing service, and AMAZING food, we recieved there!

I'm going to tell this all back to you chronologically, starting tomorrow! I want to sit down over the next few days and really do the whole experience justice. But for now, I'm going to share my two favorite photos (so far!). Both were taken by my dad, our professional photos are due back any time now, they were mailed today!

12 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

Yay, that's fantastic! People love to say that something will always go wrong on your wedding day, but mine was fabulous too and our weather was also amazingly awesome for time of year. I can't wait to hear more about your big day!

Beans said...

I hope you dont mind that I live vicariously through you. My god I am not a girly girl but if I could be a real princess if only for one day. I would give anything.
I am so glad everything turned out!

Jane said...

Gorgeous! Amazing! Meant to be! Welcome home Mrs! One question...my first visit to this blog was your tiara debate post. No tiara after all? :)

Paul said...

EEE . . . yeah. No tiara. Which worked out to be the right call because it was quite windy at times! So, basically, I've amassed a huge vintage tiara collection but didn't wear any of them. Can we say, PRINCESS PARTY!?

HollyLynne said...

Paul being ME clearly ... my husband does not have a tiara collection nor is he interested in princess parties. GAH!

merrymishaps said...

It sounds amazing. I'm so happy for you!

Lazula said...

Been following your blog for a good while now and its fab you are now married! :) The photographs are just beautiful :)

Domesticrazy said...

Are you sure Paul doesn't have a tiara collection? Because he could just be saving that little nugget of information for a good time...

organicstills said...

Representing Paul's co-workers here...and nothing would make my day more than finding out that Paul really does have a tiara collection. To top that off, the concept of him throwing a Princess Party is killing me softly. *crosses fingers* Please oh please let it be true!!

Laura said...

Breathtaking! Gorgeous! Beautiful!

Congratulations on your "real" wedding. It looks divine. Also, put me on the list to live vicariously through you too! I'm a little bit green over here and I'm not talking about a recycling kind of "green:-))"

Nice to have you back Mrs. IndieHomeEc!

Anonymous New York said...

The pictures I have seen on Flickr are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to hear the details!

Hooray for princess parties! I'm sure Paul would look smashing in a tiara!

Camels & Chocolate said...

OMG--you are GORGEOUS (not that that comes as a surprise, but still it's worth noting!). And what weather you had--seriously, the time I lived in the UK, there was NEVER weather like that!