We should almost have bullet points? Ok, lets just have bullet points. Or asterisks, because they're easier to type:
* Today is the 2 year anniversary of the day I listed (and sold!) my first item on Etsy. It is also Friday, which is a nice end-of-the-week-y kind of day to go out and celebrate. I have been considering the potential of this.
* I am getting a fancy pants spa mani/pedi tomorrow and I'm so excited I could CRY! I've been obsessed with getting a parafin wax treatment since I was small . . I bet thats not even considered trendy anymore, but whatever. I'm getting PARAFIN WAX tomorrow and I am GEEKED!
* Boy needs a shirt to get married in. STAT! And we only have 1 weekend left to shop for one! Any suggestions as to where we could get a pale grey dress shirt? You'd think that would be easy, but NOOOOOO . . .
* Speaking of getting married, we got the professional photos of our Vegas wedding back last night! Yea! There are more on flickr.
* My parents figured out where this webcam was this morning, stood in front of it and emailed me via my mom's blackberry. It was sort of awesome. Sort of anticlimactic as well since I could see them (as tiny little ants) but not SPEAK to them. And also, can you imagine what all those Scottish people must've thought about two mildly drunk Americans waving at thin air? I'm sure the webcam doesn't have a giant sign pointing to it saying "WEBCAM HERE!".
Happy weekend peeps!