Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Joy!


Boy and I just got the best Xmas present EVA! Our brand spanking new custom built sofa, loveseat and bench were just delivered. By "just" I mean like 15 minutes ago and YES I'm blogging about it already, so? Boy is at work for a few more hours, and I have to SHARE!

Isn't it LOVELY?! Also: Good for SITTING ON! So we no longer have to sit on folded up blankets on the floor (which we only did, admittedly, for like a week, but still!)

Hooray! and Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Glad it finally made it there! Looks good. Can't wait to see it in person. =)

Nutsy Coco said...

Yay! It looks great! Happy Holidays!

ReFabulous said...

GORGEOUS! Love it.

And Merry Christmas! :)

Domesticrazy said...

Looks lovely! Man, I wish my house was that clutter-free. I have space/furniture envy.

Happy holidays and all the rest!

Jane said...

Love it! I sort of regret my couch. We went for months with just some kitchen chairs in the living room so I was pretty desperate. It would have been several weeks to wait for the couch I really wanted and we had guests coming so I caved and got the stock model and color. I like them a lot, but don't *love* them. Yours were worth the wait!

Paul said...

thank you guys!!! i just got home from my holiday trip to New Hampshire and I was thrilled to have a nice new living room to come home too :) Boy and I will be doing some framing and putting up artwork and mirrors this weekend, so I'll have more photos soon! SQUEE!!! Hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday!