Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Le Stash

So far:

- 13 pairs of silver tone coin earrings, all different
- 13 pairs of brass tone coin earrings, all different
- 6 silver tone gypsy coin bracelets
- 3 sterling and Swarovski necklaces
- 1 gold and Swarovski necklace
- 1 pair sterling and Swarovski earrings
- 2 pairs sterling and glass briolette earrings
- 2 pairs gold and glass briolette earrings
- 7 pewter tone coin necklaces

GRAND TOTAL (as yet): 48 items

Hot damn, that's not bad for 2 nights of earnest work!

I'm going to break down and do a supply order though. There are some findings and basic items that methinks I should replenish.

And continuing with today's list theme, of the THREE (count em) Thanksgiving dinners I'm having, I'm especially excited about the third on Sunday which I'm hosting for my parents, my boy and my mother and brother in law. It will be all vegetarian!

Menu:

Irish champ mashed potatoes
Basic stuffing with lots of celery and onion
Green bean casserole (cheddar cheese style)
Sweet corn
Cranberries
Mushroom Gravy
Quorn cutlets roasted with sage

FOUR DAYS OF ALMOST NON STOP STUFFING EATING, BRING IT THE HELL ON!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, kids :)

No comments: