1) Still have not called the officiant. WOE!
2) Really, REALLY need to clean out my t-shirt drawer. Perhaps will do tonight. Whilst not calling officiant.
3) Jewelry making binge continues . . . ten pieces last night. Bring on the holiday buyers! Otherwise, I'll likely end up being EATEN ALIVE by scads of earrings and necklaces.
4) Made an awesome dinner last night: 1/2 a package whole wheat spaghetti . . .quarter and seed a handful of cherry tomatoes, slice a handful of basil into ribbons, finely mince a shallot and sautee in olive oil just until transparent . . . add a glug or two more of olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss pasta w/ veggies, shallot oil and a handful of parmesan.
5) Taking a 2 day Shred vacation. Having weird hip pain which I'm sure is repetitive motion related. Also seeing My Bloody Valentine tomorrow night (YEA!) so no time for working out (unless I wake up early, which . . . see "not calling officiant").
6) Going to attempt to oxidize some sterling tonight. Whilst not calling the officiant and/or cleaning out my t-shirt drawer.