Wednesday, September 10, 2008

-6

Boy and I are getting married in exactly 6 months!

This is a great crash course in the history of Conwy Castle.

This is the hotel where we'll be staying for three days surrounding the wedding. This is our room. (That bed is dated from 1570!)

We have flights, all hotel reservations, a photographer and my dress. We need rings, train passes, an offciant (!), boy's clothes, and luggage suitable for a 12lb wedding ensemble (just mine there). All in all, I'd say its coming along though. We're more than 1/2 way done. Which is good since we're more than half way there!

1 comment:

Nutsy Coco said...

How exciting! I'm sure it's going to be an absolutely beautiful wedding. I'm down to 52 days! Gulp. I'm super excited but I can't believe how quickly the time is passing now!