Monday, May 12, 2008

Summer Perfumes


Stella by Stella McCartney is pretty much my (and the boy's!) all time favorite perfume. I adore it, but in the Summer it can be a bit too heavy (have I ever mentioned how hot it gets in LA in the Summer? Cause in case I haven't, its like living ON THE SUN.)

So I was browsing around Sephora today thinking something w/ lots of rose in it would be nice, when what do I see but Stella Sheer which I sprayed on and immediately relized was Stella but lighter w/ more rose. It was all I could do not to check around the store for hidden cameras and mind reading sensors.

This stuff is awesome, my new favorite!

1 comment:

Domesticrazy said...

I love finding smelly stuff I like! Even though I lean more towards the essential oil side of things. I might go check this out, though, I like rose sometimes.

Did you get the package, by the way?