Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

Reasons why I am happy today:

1) Tara took a picture at our engagement party!! Its the only one I have AND I love it . . . Hooray!!!

2) Trader Joes now sells LEEKS!!! I actually said "oh happy day" outloud in the store when I saw them, thereby getting a few odd looks from local hipsters doing their shopping, but whatever . . . it IS happy, they can think I'm weird if they want to.

3) I bought a vintage tiara! I don't know if I'll end up wearing it or if I'll just use the wedding as an excuse to start a tiara collection, but both of those options are good things.

2 comments:

Galmaran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Domesticrazy said...

Our little family routinely get odd looks while shopping. Because parsnips REQUIRE a dance of joy. Nice photo, too! We also only have one photo of our engagement party, and it's one where I was leaning into John so it looks like I have snapped my neck. We just take the best pictures together.