Monday, February 11, 2008

So Busy, Like, OMG . . .

I guess busy is good though! Busy at Etsy means money for the wedding! I've been working slavishly on a wholesale neckwarmer order (I think we're up in the 30 piece range at this point, all handmade!) and in the midst of all that crocheting, I somehow almost missed the deadline for the March sampler!!! I'll be doing shilling chokers this time, pictured below, all of which will have to be made tonight (yep.). And of course since I've recently become reacquainted with string and crimp beads, I just HAD to make a new necklace that I'd come up with last night (pictured above). At midnight. When I should've been sleeping.
. . . sigh . . . and don't even get me started on how my huge order from Fire Mountain Gems is coming in tomorrow . . . I don't know how I'd be able to keep myself from tearing into that right away. I suppose its better to be busy with things you love doing though than to be relaxing by doing something boring . . . .right?? right!

Listening:  A Place To Bury Strangers

No comments: