Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh Happier Day . . . and a note on world domination ;)

On the eve of my Etsyversary (its tomorrow!!!) I've finally passed the 200 sale mark! With a big push from my mom and my aunt today, I've hit 203 items sold. The lariat pictured was the actual 200th item to go, which is sort of fitting because its always been one of my favorite pieces. I posted about it in Craftster, which usually means I'm realy proud of something :)

My first 100 sales on Etsy took 8 1/2 months, my next 100 took only 3. I'd love to hit 500 by our wedding date, 3/10/09 . . . if I did, in all likelyhood my Etsy earnings really would be able to pay for the whole wedding (another HUGE goal of mine!).

I'm crossing my fingers . . .and to start the big push towards my next 300 sales I've placed myself a nice big order on Fire Mountain Gems as a "200th sale present". :)

The boy and I are going out for dinner on Friday night to celebrate my 1st year, and also now my 200th sale! We'd planned to go to Disneyland for my 200th, but since we just went (exactly 1 month ago today!) and got engaged there, another trip right now seems a bit excessive . . . although I still really want to go . . . maybe for 300? I'm already 3 sales in, only 97 to go! Who wants to buy a necklace? :D

Listening:  Tom Vek- "Nothing But Green Lights"

1 comment:

Nutsy Coco said...

Congrats! I hope you make it to your 500 sales goal!