Thursday, November 15, 2007

20% off of The Victoria Collection!

So, I'm at 98 sales at my
Etsy shop and I really wanna hit 100 soon cause when I do the boy and I are going out for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Luna Park . . . and the biggest shopping day of the year is coming up next week, so because of and in honor of all that I've put my ENTIRE collection of Victorian coin necklaces on sale at 20% off!
Hopefully that will spark two little sales so I can have s'mores for dinner over the weekend ;)
In other news, I just got a HUGE pile of new rocks that my dad picked up for me at TINTAGEL and drilled holes in (how is it that sometimes things you get for free are the best things to get?) and I'm very excited to work up some jewelry incorporating those. I've also got an amazing new stash of tea towels from my parents' trip to Ireland, England and France to make purses from, so I hope to get some of those done and listed soon! And did I mention the fossil beads they brought back for me?!!? Yep, fossil beads. Check the Etsy for the first of many necklaces to be listed using those.
I'm going to see
Division Day at the Echoplex tonight, but hopefully I'll get some major crafting done over the weekend so I can list lots of new goodies next week!

Listening:  Division Day- "Plowed"

1 comment:

Nutsy Coco said...

Good luck! I bet you'll be there in no time!