Friday, October 12, 2007

The Sampler!

My first round of The Sampler has come full circle! The Sampler is a great indie company that collects samples and promos from indie businesses and redistributes them to the donors as well as to Sampler subscribers and media contacts. I contributed 50 business card/magnet sets and in return, the other night I came home to a lovely fun box of samples all for me!! Some of my favorites are pictured below including a set of tags from MaryLou's Art, a claddagh themed soap from Disquieting Designs and a super awesome letterpress notecard from Flora and Fauna Press.



I'm getting started on my round 2 sampler items . . . I've designed new business cards and this time I'm going to contribute a combo of coin purses and gemstone chip pendants. I'm also going to step up my packaging using ideas i picked up while rifling through my sampler box . . . so next month promises to be even more fun!


Listening:  Division Day- "Tigers"

No comments: