Monday, September 24, 2007

My 100th Post!!!


Seems like a good excuse for an Etsy shop sale, no? In honor of my 100th post, I'm offering 50% off of any one item at Mixtape for orders placed before 9am Pacific time tomorrow, September 25, 2007. Just type the code "indiehomeec100" in the note to seller field and wait for your revised invoice. This offer is good for one item only per buyer. You can use your 50% off coupon on one of my awesome new beaded lariats, pictured above, or anything else in my shop. Happy shopping!

Listening:  Catherine Wheel- "Black Metallic"

2 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

It took me a lot of self control not to buy anything new while you're having a sale!

I like the photos you've added with you holding the bags. Having measurements in the description is useful, but it's great to have a visual of what size the bags are.

HollyLynne said...

Thanks about the photos! I think they help buyers visualise how the bags look too, thats what I was going for so I'm glad you think so too! :)