Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lest you worry . . .

. . . that lack of posting of new projects means I haven't been very crafty lately, allow me to assure you that I totally, completely 100% have been. I'm taking advantage of the lull before the holiday shopping storm to seriously stock up my etsy shop. Since Sunday I have listed TWELVE items! 7 necklaces, 1 tote, 2 zippered totes, a wristlet and a neckwarmer.
I've also mailed a package to The Sampler to be included in their October mailing and I've got a package ready to go tomorrow for Etsy's Fall Festival grab bags (50 promos each!) . . . oh and I've got a swap package that I'm going to send tomorrow and I'm DYING to post about but can't for obvious reasons until my partner receives.
Very crafty, indeed.

Listening:  Pixies- "Tame"

2 comments:

j.elliot said...

One starving musician came by to say: Wow, dig the necklaces. Hope you sell a ton of them!

j.e.

HollyLynne said...

Thank you!!!