Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Yummy Damask-y Purses


I've had the great fortune to come across some truly spectacular fabric lately. As a result, I think the last few purses I've listed in my Etsy shop are some of the best work I've produced period.
In fact, they've come out so spectacularly (and the photos themselves have come out pretty darn well too!) that I decided to print up magnets featuring the three photos listed in this post to use as promos for my Craftster swap (see most recent two posts below).
These purses have been getting a lot of attention, more views than I've seen for any item! No sales just yet, but I'm hopeful that those will come soon. And, if not, in four months when these listings expire I'll be thrilled to keep these for myself! Although something tells me they're going to sell soon . . .


Listening:  Old 97s- "Wish The Worst"

2 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

I hope you're having luck selling them. They're really cute bags!

HollyLynne said...

thanks! no luck so far, but thats fine. i'll just consider them stockpiled for the holiday rush! :)