Monday, July 30, 2007

Market Tote Bags

New Etsy item alert!!! Last night I made a tote bag out of a tshirt I love but never wore (too small!) . . . I salvaged the screenprint and transformed it into a simple tote for beach and pool going. The boy was extremely impressed and insisted I needed to make more totes for my Etsy shop, so I whipped this one up. I adore it (and want to keep it, as per usual). Totes take a bit more fabric than my usual purses, but they're super fun and quick to make. I'm going to try to do a few more this week with embellishments perhaps. They're a simple, fun project with an adorable, very useful result.


Listening:  The Notwist- "Pick Up The Phone"

2 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

I love the bag! I've been wanting to buy a new tote bag and I might not be able to resist anymore.

HollyLynne said...

Thanks! I was soooooo tempted to keep this one! That mustard color is my favorite :)