Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just Plain Morbid . . .but cool nonetheless!!

My swap partner for Magic Yarn Ball Wisted a pillow like the one above and I sewed one up to include in her swap pacakge (unstuffed, of course. A pillow sticking out of a ball of yarn would be pretty darn obvious, not to mention hard to mail!). My friend Nick liked it so much that I made him one for his birthday too. And then insisted that he lie around on his office floor with it so I could take pictures to post online. I have pretty accomidating friends.
I "drafted" a pattern on butcher paper and used it to trace two matching squiggley shapes onto red fabric. I seamed them up and stuffed. Very stragightforward and pretty darn cool . . . if you're into that sort of thing.

Listening:  Cut Copy- "Future"

No comments: