Monday, June 25, 2007

Sublime Stitching

I got my Sublime Stitching Stitch-It Kit on Friday and spent a good part of the weekend with a needle in hand! Sublime Stitching makes embroidery patterns for people who would rather have a jolly roger on their hand towel than a bonnet clad duckling. For my first attempt I picked a tiki god flanked by palm trees and astro-stars. I think it came out nicely! I expected this to be more of a test project but I'm actually using it in my bathroom as a decorative towel. I learned a lot while working on this and I can't wait to start adding embroidered touches to my purses . . . actually, by "can't wait" I mean "I stayed up until 12:30 last night embroidering pieces for a new bag that I intend to finish tonight" . . . so stay tuned!

Listening:  Hum - "Invisible Sun (Live)"

No comments: