Thursday, June 21, 2007

Daytrip Society, Kennebunkport ME

I am officially stocked in my first brick and mortar store!!! Daytrip Society in Kennebunport, ME is a new gift store that carries sporting equipment by Olif, Jorg, Deadly Squire and Jaques of London as well as items by Orla Kiely, Ivana Helsinki, Gamma Go, Fred Flare, and Thomas Paul and stationery and notebooks by Jill Bliss, Lotta Jansdotter and Sukie. Oh, and of course, bags by Mixtape!
I just finished up a big batch of moose wristlets and crocheted clutches for the store. I'm really excited to have items stocked there, since until now my only outlet for my bags and jewelry has been Etsy. I hope they do well!! Daytrip Society isn't online yet, but they will be in January so stay tuned for a link then!
Hooray!!!

Listening:  Stars- "Sleep Tonight"

No comments: