Thursday, May 31, 2007

Promos!!!!

I've been hard at work getting these ready!!! I'm involved in another craftster swap, but this time one with a business spin. I'm trading small promo items with other Craftster Etsy sellers . . . the idea being that we'll each have a small stash of each others items to send out with our own orders. My promos are business cards attached by a safety pin to a small note and either a mixtape pendant or a pair of vintage button stud earrings. I've got to admit, I was a little apprehensive about these when I started working on them. Now that they're done though (or now that about half of them are done, rather) I'm in love! I think they look adorable and I really hope they can help generate some interest for my shop!

Listening:  BrakesBrakesBrakes- "All Night Disco Party"

No comments: